Sunday, October 12, 2008

She hit the High C!

She finally found her voice! She has been vocalizing alot more, but she hadn't it her familiar high C yet, until tonight when I was taking out the ponytails! She screamed & just kept screaming!!! I never thought I would be so glad to hear her scream!
Jeff & I have had full memory, so we haven't been taking any pictures for the past several days. It has been great to have the kids here this weekend, Callie has just loved it!! She's been really showing off for them!
All the nurses are amazed by what Callie can do since the last time they saw her!
Her left eye is all swollen & infected, because she scratched it & keeps digging in it!
Dad was even able to take the little girls with him for an outing on Saturday.
Callie & I were able to go to celebrate our little friends birthday with her. She looked so cute I wish I could have gotten a picture to post.
It's been a fun but busy weekend, sorry I've had another draught on the posting! I'm getting the memory managed tonight, so I should be able to get back on it.
We're back to the busy-ness of Rehab!
Love & Gratitude to ALL,
Dana, Callie & Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!