Saturday, September 20, 2008

Plum Tuckered Out

Callie was so excited to see all the kids today! I think we got her a little too excited! We'll have to tone it down a little tomorrow, but it was so fun to see her with the kids. When they were all walking out of her room after prayer, Jeff said she was flailing her little arms as if to wave good-bye to them.
Now the lights are dim, Dad sits by holding her hand as a friend sits by singing soothingly as she plays her guitar.
Good night sweetest Cal! Have peaceful rest as we await what joys tomorrow will bring! Love to ALL!

1 comment:

  1. dANA-
    I JUST wanted you to know that I look up to you so much. YOu are such a strong woman. I dont know how you do it. I am so glad you started posting, it is great to see pictures of little callie. What a beautiful little baby. We are thinking of you guys and you are in our prayers..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!